Grand Rounds: Trauma and Internal Family Systems (IFS)
Date: Thursday 3/23/2023
Time: 12-1p EST; 11-12p CST; 10-11a MST
CEUs offered: 1 CE
Presented by: Stacy Ruse
Modality: Live, Interactive Session with Activities & Discussion
Attendance: This training is offered 100% Virtually using Zoom Healthcare
Recording Date: NA
Cost: $0 – For Mindfully Clinicians Only
Links to Access Material:
· To access training: Links will be sent after registration, 2-3 days before training.
· To training evaluation (to be submitted once training is completed): The link will be shared 2-3 days before the training, as well as during the training.
Grand rounds is an opportunity for clinicians to collaborate on cases related to different topics. Clinicians who lead clinical teams at Mindfully co-host these sessions approximately once per month to review typical client concerns and best practices in providing high quality mental health service in such cases. Participants are encouraged to participate in discussions related to case conceptualization, assessment, treatment planning and ongoing care. Resources and potential referral options are also shared.
· Participants will review a fictional vignette based on reasonable expectations/presentations of a client reporting the specific concern.
· Participants will discuss methods/recommendations for assessing client concerns in this area.
· Participants will discuss methods and recommendations for treatment planning and ongoing care for clients reporting these concerns.
· Participants will discuss potential pitfalls or risks, as well as beneficial resources that may be beneficial when serving clients who report these concerns.
Stacy Ruse is a Licensed Professional Counselor (Colorado License) who has additional training in trauma-based interventions such as Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Internal Family Systems (IFS). She also has experience supervising and consulting with clinicians using these modalities. She brings this experience to Grand Rounds to discuss clients who present with a variety of trauma backgrounds and the different approaches clinicians can use to assess and determine best methods for treatment, particularly clients who may fit well and benefit from IFS.
Ohio CSWMFT Approval
This training is approved for counselor, social work, and marriage and family therapy continuing education. In addition, it is approved by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Board for chemical dependency continuing education. Check CE Broker for detailed breakdown of CE types (provider number 50-24074).
For questions, comments or concerns:
Please contact TrainingCenter@Mindfully.com or via telephone: 513-939-0300
o Grievance policy: If you are dissatisfied with your experience, please feel free to share this with us via email: TrainingCenter@mindfully.com or via telephone: 513-939-0300, or via your program evaluation. All complaints will receive a response within seven business days outlining actions taken and proposed responses which may include issuing a refund, credits for future trainings, updating course content or taking appropriate action with presenters, among others.
o Request for Accommodations: Should any accommodations enhance your program experience, please contact us via email: TrainingCenter@mindfully.com or via telephone: 513-939-0300, to explore what options you may have.